Facts about Search Engine Marketing
What Search Engine Marketing Can Do For You
Grabs Attention of Audience at Right Time
ccording to research, 90% of people who search online know what they are exactly looking for. You are basically placing ads and content right in front of people who are highly engaged and looking for offers that you similarly provide.
Quick and Easy to Implement
Setting up a Search Engine Marketing campaign can be quick and easy. Even though the campaign might take time to showcase its full impact, it’s actually configurable and flexible. You can set it up in just a few hours.
It is Measurable
Search Engine Marketing showcases precise tracking and in-depth analysis. This will allow you to understand things clearly and help you optimize keyword mix. By being able to measure things up, you will be able to provide more educated choices in terms of budgeting.
Raises Brand Awareness
Search Engine Marketing helps in generating qualified traffic to websites and also provides an increase in brand awareness. The concept basically goes, the higher your service or product ranks in search engines, the more chances of consumers visiting your website. People will get more familiar with your brand.
10 Statistics about Search Engine Marketing
- 85% of retailers surveyed claimed that search marketing is the most effective tactic in terms of customer acquisition
- By the year 2018, 85.9% of spending in the digital search advertising market in the whole United States will be on Search Engine Marketing.
- More than 1 billion search queries made monthly on Facebook.
- Google holds 67.6% of the search engine market share in the U.S. Bing comes in at second with 18.7%.
- When it comes to Google search volume, financial topics spike during the start of the year. Searches about travel increase during summer and searches about retail boost up during the holiday season.
- 19% of brand marketers actually expect to expand their paid search investments the following year.
- 93% of online experiences actually start with a search engine.
- 70% of links that search users click are organic.
- Search is the number one provider of traffic to actual content sites and beats social media by 300%.
- In the United States, over-all search spending grew by 9% year over year. Majority of the increase is caused by click growth.
Is Google enough for this marketing strategy?
Yes. In order to have efficient impact, there is a need to optimize your site; this is done through on-page optimization. This could include a landing page or some call-to-action.
Is Website Optimization important for an effective search engine marketing strategy?
Does Search Engine Marketing provide immediate positive impact?
Search Engine Marketing services provide an analytics tools like Google Analytics or Facebook Insight that can help you gather important information about your site. From here, you will be able to manage budget and plan better actions for the future.
How do I know if Search Engine Marketing is already working?
Of course! There is no restriction when it comes to using search engine marketing. As long as there is an online presence, any business can make use of this great marketing strategy.
Will Search Engine Marketing work for different types of businesses?
Definitely! This type of marketing has been going strong for years. Millions of businesses utilize search engine marketing year after year. The trend won’t slow down even in the coming years.
Will Search Engine Marketing be effective for years to come?
Yes! This is a highly effective method and lots of companies have been spending money using this. If your budget permits, your results will follow.
Would it be wise to allocate a big budget for Search Engine Marketing?